Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2024

 It's been something like eight years since I've posted here.  If anyone is still coming across these posts at this late date, email me at winslowellie@yahoo.com if you'd like one of my books--FREE--you just have to pay for the shipping in a flat rate envelope.($9.65 and two books will fit.)


I have just a few copies left.  Marketing Farm Products: And How to Thrive Beyond the Sidewalk


and  Growing your Rural Business From the Inside Out.


and Stories From Beyond The Sidewalk.


For anyone who followed me into my Health and Wellness blogging and the book I wrote from that, (Better Body, Better Brain, More Zing: What to do About Inflammation and Other Treachery to Wellness.)

I only have three copies and they also are free, same deal.  Just one will fit in the envelope.  I am working on the second edition so am happy to give these early iterations away.


Cheers!

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment